TracDat® Assessment Reporting Resources
The University of Mississippi uses TracDat to maintain a record of unit and program assessment processes for our regional accreditation. TracDat is quite flexible and can be used to demonstrate strategic planning and assessment at other levels. For example, the athletics department uses it to maintain records for our NCAA certification. Just let us know if you are interested in more flexible use of TracDat.
Users login with their webID and webID password. To access the database from off-campus, please log into the UM VPN.
TracDat Guides and Training Videos
- How to Find TracDat – link to video
- Introduction to TracDat Layout – PDF File
- Home Screen – PDF File
- How to View Critiques – link to video
- Navigating Critiques – link to video
- How to View Reports – link to video
- How to Add Results – link to video
- How to Add Uses of Results – link to video
- How to Add Documents – link to video
- How to Add Faculty/Staff Involvement – link to video
- View Existing Plans – PDF File
Back to Effectiveness