TracDat® Assessment Reporting
The University of Mississippi uses TracDat to maintain a record of unit and program assessment processes for our regional accreditation. TracDat is quite flexible and can be used to demonstrate strategic planning and assessment at other levels. For example, the athletics department uses it to maintain records for our NCAA certification. Just let us know if you are interested in more flexible use of TracDat.
Users login with their webID and webID password.
TracDat Quick Guides
- Introduction to TracDat tabs – PDF File
- Plans: Modify Existing Plans – PDF File
- Plans: View Existing Plans – PDF File
- Reports: Enter results and uses of results – PDF File
- Reports: View Existing Reports – PDF File
- Documents: View Critiques – PDF File